U.S Healthcare offers two medicareinsurance plans.
1. Golden Medicare Plan(Medicare + Choice HMO plan):
available in certain areas of California, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania.
With this plan, the insured receives coverage only for doctors, specialists, and hospitals in the HMO insurance network.
- Monthly Premium $0-$25
- Doctor Office visits $10-$30 for each primary care doctor office visit; $15-$35 for each specialist visit
- You pay 100% for most prescription drugs; some plans offer $10 for each prescription or refill of generic drugs
- up to a 30-day supply and $20 for mail order generic drugs up to a 90-day supply
2. Golden Choice Plan (Medicare + Choice plan w/ an out-of-network benefit)
available in certain areas of New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania.
With this plan, you may visit any licensed out-of-network physician, and pay applicable deductible and coinsurance.
- Monthly Premium $95-$130
- Doctor office visits $10-$20 for each primary care doctor office visit, $20 for each specialist visit
- Prescription drugs For each prescription or refill, $15 for generic drugs up to a 30-day supply, $30 for mail
- order generic drugs up to a 90-day supply
SMALL GROUP COVERAGE
Thisinsurance has several medical plans for small group coverage. Aetna offers the Traditional Choice plan which provides indemnity health insurance, Open choice PPO plan, POS, HMO, and pharmacy plan which provides the option of brand-name drugs and their less expensive generic equivalents.